Double-Head Pallet Block Machine
2. Hot Sales Model
3. Block Size Customized
Introduction of double-head pallet block machine
- Double-head wood block machine mainly uses sawdust and wood shavings or other scrap woods as raw materials.
- Double-head wood pallet block machine is mixing with glue in the certain ratio, and extruding mouled pallet block by hot press heating pressure.
- Pressed pallet block machine is the ideal equipment for recycling wood waste.
- The final pressed pallet blocks are free fumigation, and free quarantine. Final pallet blocks are insect prevention, protection against termites and do not easy to burn.
- The capacity of double-head pallet block machine is more than twice as high as the traditional single-head one.
Sawdust and wood shavings
Technology process of pressed pallet block machine
Raw materials → crushing → drying → mixing with glue → hot pressing → long pallet blocks → cutting → final blocks
Final pressed pallet blocks:
- Free fumigation and free quarantine.
- Uniform heating, thorough glue curing, high density, meeting the E1 grade.
- Smooth and clean surface, and good waterproof performance.
- Large load capacity, and easy to nail.
|Double-Head Pallet Block Machine|
|Density of final pallet block (kg/m3)||500-600|
|Block size: 75-145 in width, 75-145 in length. Customized by customer required.|