The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase.If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Shanghai Pallet Machinery will without charge for labor or parts, repair or replace the product or its defective parts.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
1. Minor faults or deviations in the quality of pallet machine which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose.
2. Any accessories supplied with the pallet machine.
3. Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, and incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
4. Faults due to wear and tear.
5. Faults due to force majeure.
6. Consequential or incidental damages.
7. Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase.
Additionally, Shanghai Pallet Machinery provides technical support and fittings for life. After-sales service isn't restricted by time and we will solve your problems in time. If you are caught in some problems when using our products, welcome to contact us at any time.Shanghai Pallet Machinery Co., Ltd