Air Flow Dryer
2. Short drying time and low energy consumption
3. Easy to build and repair
Air flow dryer introduction
- Air flow dryer applies the principle of instantaneous drying air to dry the moisture of raw materials.
- Direct heating, fast drying, and high drying strength. Since the material is highly dispersed in the air stream, the entire surface of the particles is actively dried.
- Short drying time, low energy consumption, and high thermal efficiency.
- Air flow dryer has simple structure, small footprint, and easy to build and repair.
- Air flow drying machine is equipped automatic speed-adjusting feeding machine, electric rolling screen, and discharging conveyor, which can automatically stop and feed according to the moisture content of the dried materials.
- The moisture content of the dried materials are 8%-12%, so air flow dryer is the perfect equipment that preparing raw materials for pallet block production.
Air flow dryer is widely used in wood material drying industry, and is preparing dried materials for presswood pallet or pressed pallet block production.
What are the raw materials that air flow dryer can dry?
Sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, wood materials, rice husks, cotton stalks, and so on, which are the raw materials (less than 3 mm in diameter, less than 5 mm in length).
|Air Flow Dryer|
|Big pipe diameter (mm)||320||400|
|Small pipe diameter (mm)||220||320|
|Pipe thickness (mm)||2||2|
|Supply air volume (m3/h)||9000||10000|
|Energy efficiency index||85%||85%|
|Moisture content of raw materials||20%||30%|
|Note: customized service is available.|